Project 1: Anticipation




For this assignment I wanted to be sure to use two different scenes to practice swapping out props and using my tools such as LightRoom to be sure I was ready to move on to the second scene and that the first was what I wanted.  I started with a similar scene set up as my last assignment with the pond outside, but I knew I could be more dynamic than just a bounce. While there is squash and stretch in the beginning the primary principle I wanted to focus on was anticipation when my character sees the shark. As an artist working in multiple mediums I knew that while facial expressions and timing had a large impact on anticipation so does sound. I spent a lot of time sorting through sound clips to choose the right ones that would really over emphasize the principle of anticipation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zane Austin

Bouncing Ball